ღ Welcome!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

After Exammm

just finished my exam two weeks ago .......
after all those hard work and those dying of the cell of my brain and those sleepless night ......
my hard work paid off with all those result ....not forgetting to thank God for sustaining me to pull through all those days ....

i quite glad that my results are not too bad ....
i quite happy.....
bt not as happy that i can go online and i miss my computer ..... : )

bt happy moments doesn't last forever as you know ....
after all those test paper had been given out , what muz we do???? CORRECTION!!!!!!!
and i HATE it so much ....
it's like flooding all over me ....

bt that's ok .... don't wanna finish it ( those stupid mistake we did in exam ..... and its called correction) juz stick to de com..... and just to it .....
nothin gonna distract me ...haha ...

well that's it .... see u guys soon!!!!
gonna finish up those corrections ...( do u think such a gurl like me wouldn't finished hr h/w and gt scolded by teacher all b'coz of de com. ?) if you think tat way .... all i can say is u don't know me well ....

No comments: